Humanities offers a wide range of engaging and challenging courses including Law, Psychology, Religious Studies, History and Sociology. The majority of these courses are taught at A Level with the exception being BTEC Applied Law. Students benefit from individualised attention and unique opportunities to engage in debates and interesting discussions, developing their knowledge of the wider world and cultural issues.
A wide range of topics are covered within these subjects, many of which students choose to specialise in at university level. Many students leave the college to progress on to university courses and pursue careers in Law, Psychology and beyond.
- Criminology BTEC Level 3
- Environmental Sustainability BTEC Level 3
- Extended Certificate in Applied Law BTEC Level 3 Certificate/Subsidiary Diploma
- Geography A Level
- History A Level
- Law: A Level A Level
- Politics A Level
- Psychology: A Level A Level
- Religious Studies: A Level A Level
- Sociology: A Level A Level
Have a look at our Humanities department