If you are thinking of a future career in creative industries such as advertising, architecture, art, gaming or graphics, then they will be considering an Art and Design course. Leyton Sixth Form College offers outstanding courses in Art and Design, from A Level and BTEC to the Foundation Diploma. The creative industries are continuing to grow in the UK with organisations searching for candidates who can develop and research ideas and think independently. These are all skills that art courses can nurture.
Leyton is also proud to hold the Gold Arts Mark from Arts Council England which recognises the college's use of art to develop students' confidence and resilience to become well rounded articulate individuals.
Whilst studying at Leyton, students are given excellent support with courses enhance by varied schemes of study. All students have the opportunity to take part in a vast range of visits to art galleries and museums and go on trips abroad to places such as the Louvre Museum in Paris. Students are given good guidance for progression onto higher education with students getting degree places at internationally renowned art schools such as Central St Martin and Camberwell.
Art and Design Courses
- 3D Design A Level
- A Level Fashion and Textiles A Level
- Art and Design: UA Lab Level 3 Diploma (equivalent to BTEC Extended Diploma) UALab Level 3 Diploma
- Art and Design: UALab Foundation Diploma (Level 3 and 4) Level 3 and 4
- Art and Design: UALab Level 2 Diploma UALab Level 2 Diploma
- Fine Art A Level
- Foundation Studies Diploma (University of the Arts Awarding Body)
- Graphic Design A Level
- Photography A Level
Take a look at our Art and Design department